Université de Rouen Normandie
Laboratoire LITIS - EA 4108
Normastic, FR CNRS 3638
UFR Sciences et Techniques
Université de Rouen Normandie
Technopôle du Madrillet
Avenue de l'Université
76800 Saint Etienne du Rouvray
Phone: +33 2 32 95 53 34
Rémi Boutteau received his engineering degree from the IMT Lille Douai and his MSc degree in Computer Science from the University of Lille in 2006. In 2010, he received his PhD degree from the University of Rouen Normandy for works related to Computer Vision (catadioptric sensors, 3D reconstruction, Structure-from-Motion). From 2009 to 2020, he was an Associate Professor at the ESIGELEC engineering school and a researcher in the IRSEEM research institute. In 2018, he obtained the HDR (French Habilitation to supervise research) from the University of Rouen Normandy for his research on autonomous vehicles localization. Since 2020, he is a Full Professor at University of Rouen Normandy within the STI team (Intelligent Transportation System) at the LITIS Lab (IT Laboratory, Information Processing and Systems). His research interests are perception, localization and computer vision dedicated to autonomous vehicles.
- 07/07/2021: Participation in the PhD thesis jury of Youssef Bouaziz (Clermont Auvergne University).
- 05/07/2021: Our ANR PRCE CERBERE project has been selected by the ANR.
- 04/07/2021: Our paper Our paper "A Comparative Study of Deep Learning-based Depth Estimation Approaches: Application to Smart Mobility" has been awarded with the ICSCC 2021 Best Paper in the track Smart Computing.
- 30/06/2021: Our paper "Une nouvelle approche pour l'évaluation des méthodes monoculaires d'estimation de la profondeur basées sur l'apprentissage profond" by Antoine Mauri, Redouane Khemmar, Benoît Decoux, Jean-Yves Ertaud, Madjid Haddad and Rémi Boutteau has been accepted in ORASIS (Journée francophones des jeunes chercheurs en Vision par Ordinateur) 2021.
- 23/06/2021: Participation in the PhD thesis jury of Mickaël Delamare (Rouen Normandy University).
- 02/06/2021: Our paper "An anomaly detection approach to monitor the structure-based navigation in agricultural robotics" by Hassan Nehme, Clément Aubry, Romain Rossi and Rémi Boutteau has been accepted in IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE) 2021.
- 10/05/2021: Our paper "A Comparative Study of Deep Learning-based Depth Estimation Approaches: Application to Smart Mobility" by Antoine Mauri, Khemmar, R., Decoux, B. Tahar Benmoument, Madjid Hadad and Rémi Boutteau has been accepted in International Conference on Smart Computing and Communications (ICSCC) 2021.
- 03/03/2021: Guest Editor of "Journal of Imaging" for a special issue Visual Localization".
- 01/02/2021: Our paper "'Deep Multi-modal Object Detection for Autonomous Driving" by Amal Ennajar, Nadia Khouja, Rémi Boutteau and Fethi Tlili has been accepted in International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD 2021).